OUTFIT | DENIM SUMMER

31.07.2012 | Photos made by Mirte - Fashion Mind

I took these photos this weekend, when the weather was so lovely. We had one week of Summer and now it's Autumn again.. Thank god I at least was able to wear my favorite summer dress this year. Twice actually, you've seen in before here. This time I combined it with my moms old denim jacket to spice it up a little. You like? Enjoy the look and have a great day!

Vintage denim jacket (similar here) | H&M white summerdress | Nelly white heels | Swarovksi ring | Bijou Brigitte white ring | Glamour sunnies




16 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I love white paired with denim!:)

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! The white dress is perfect paired with the denim <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schattig jurkje!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look! <3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staat heel leuk met het spijkerjasje!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat jurkje is zooo leuk! Mooi ook met dat spijker jasje :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dat ziet er heerlijk zomers uit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are going for best contents like me, just visit this web site everyday for
    the reason that it offers quality contents, thanks
    Here is my webpage ; slow computer fix

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I'm looking forward to reading your comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.